Chromebook & MiFi Protection Plan
Protect Your Devices
- $30 for Freshman
- $25 for Sophomores
- $20 for Juniors and Seniors
Please visit your school website or school Student Body Office to purchase the protection plan.
Chromebooks have been provided for AHS students as instructional tools that support teaching and learning.
- Students must return a signed Responsible Use Policy to the library before receiving a Chromebook.
- Students are issued Chromebooks at the beginning of the school year.
- Chromebooks are turned in at the end of the school year unless the student is attending summer school.
- Students will be issued the same Chromebook they had the previous year.
- Students are responsible for taking good care of their Chromebooks.
- Damage, theft, or other Chromebook issues should be reported to the library immediately.
- Chromebook insurance is available.
- Only apps and extensions from the Chrome Store should be downloaded to Chromebooks.
Chromebook Support & Troubleshooting
Having Chromebook issues? This document includes some fixes that you can do at home. Contact the library staff email@example.com for help with your Chromebook troubleshooting if you cannot determine which fix to try
If that doesn't work, a physical repair may be required. We can arrange for exchanges as needed. If you think you need a loaner Chromebook, contact us through one of these channels: