Falcon Newsletter #3
Spring semester grades will be mailed on June 12.
- Summer School starts 6/12 at Buhach Colony High School
- Semester 1 June 12th-June 29th
- Semester 2 July 2nd- July 18th (4th of July off)
- Questions? Contact Summer School Principal - Rob Nunes email@example.com
2018-2019 School Year - New AHS 7 Period Schedule
In a district-wide effort to expand college and career readiness, a new 7 period day schedule will be implemented next year, affording students the opportunity to graduate with a high school diploma, college credits, and job skill certifications.
Here is the list of MUHSD/AHS CTE Pathways from which students selected CTE elective courses for next year. Please note the following double blocked courses are year long and result in 10 total credits for the double block period:
- Careers w/Infants & Toddler Care 1 (2 periods)
- Careers w/Infants & Toddler Care 2 (2 periods)
- Medical Technologies 1 (2 periods)
- Construction Trades 1 (2 periods)
- Construction Trades 2 (2 periods)
- Diesel 1 (2 periods)
- Diesel 2 (2 periods)
Round Up Schedule - Students will receive class schedules for the 2018-2019 School Year at Round Up.
- Round Up packets will be mailed out on 7/6/18
AHS Round Up
- Seniors 8:00 - 9:30
- Juniors 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Sophomores 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Freshmen 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
First Day of School - Wednesday, 8/15
Back to School Night - Wednesday, 8/29
If you have any questions on any of the items included, please use the following contact information: Guidance Staff - Counseling Office 325-1224- office will be closed after 6/22 Mrs. Schroeder, AP Guidance - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Smith 9th grade Counselor - email@example.com
- Mrs. Yang, 10th grade Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Rodriguez, 11th grade Counselor - email@example.com
- Mrs. Ochoa, 12th grade Counselor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great summer!