Parent & Community Partner Involvement
Atwater High School is dedicated to encouraging and supporting the active involvement of our community and partners in the education of our students. Whether you are a parent, student, teacher or community member, there are several ways that you can become involved.
Please contact Jenny Medeiros, AP of Teaching and Learning at 209-325-1206.
- AHS Parent & Community Engagement 2022-2023
- English Learners Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- School Site Council (SSC)
- MUHSD Parent Advisory of Rights (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- Williams Uniform Act
- Uniform Complaint Procedure